TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR will be eager to put Saturday evening's antics behind them when they welcome Wolverhampton Wanderers to North London on the weekend.
Harry Kane's last-gasp header secured Spurs a point against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
But Antonio Conte's bust-up with Blues boss Thomas Tuchel after the final whistle stole the headlines in what was a thrilling London derby.
However, both managers received a red card for the altercation which means that Conte will be forced to cheer his team on against Wolvesfrom the stands.
And this situation has come at the worst possible time as Bruno Lage will be eager for his West Midlands outfit to put an end to their winless Premier League start.
What time does Tottenham vs Wolves kick off?
- Tottenham entertain Wolves on Saturday, August 20.
- It is scheduled for the lunchtime kick-off slot which is 12:30pm UK time.
- The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in North London is the designated venue for this match and it can hold around 62,850 fans.
- Wolves stunned Spurs when the sides last met in February at this same ground.
Read More on Tottenham
FA probe Tuchel as Chelsea chief blasts ref Taylor over Spurs and other decisions
Fans all saying the same thing about Conte and Tuchel’s ‘boxing’ fallout
What TV channel is Tottenham vs Wolves on and can I live stream it?
- Tottenham vs Wolves will be broadcasted LIVE on BT Sport 1 in the UK.
- The build-up is expected to commence from 11:30am UK time – one hour before kick-off.
- Subscription members of BT Sport have the option to the stream the entire action live via the BT sport website or BT Sport app.
Antonio Conte will be delighted to be a couple of players away from having a full-strength squad.
Most read in Football
‘Predator’ Mendy 'told victim "don't move" as he pinned arms back & raped her'
Wanda cheekily edits boob pic to avoid ban as Icardi 'closes on Utd move'
RED DEVILS LATEST
Aubemeyang lined up EXCLUSIVE, Ronaldo 'eating ALONE', De Jong boost
Haaland shows off sunburn after flying to Marbella following Man City win
However, Oliver Skipp's hairline fracture on his heel is expected to keep the midfield maestro out.
Whilst summer signing Clement Lenglet's adductor issue continues to cause him trouble and will need to be assessed ahead of the match.
Elsewhere, Wolves boss Bruno Lage will more than likely be without talisman Raul Jimenez and Chiquinho yet again.
But there could be a return for Joao Moutinho who picked up a knock against Leeds on the opening day.
- Tottenham to win 1/3
- Draw 4/1
- Wolves to win 8/1
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article
The post Tottenham vs Wolves: TV channel, live stream, team news and kick-off time for Premier League match | The Sun appeared first on celebritynewsapp.com.